- Start every day with breakfast, it will give you steady energy until lunch.
- Eat some fruit and/or vegetables each day.
- Add physical activities to your daily routine. Walk short distances rather than take the car or bus, use the stairs instead of the lift. The possibilities are endless and a daily 30 minute walk has amazing health benefits.
- Drink some still water each day.
- Spend 10 minutes safely in natural sunlight whenever possible. This is the best source of vitamin D.
- Exercise with family or friends. Find an activity that everyone enjoys and do it together, this is much more fun.
- Losing weight gradually is the key for keeping it off.
- Cut down on your sugar and processed food intake.
- Everyone, no matter what age, needs some calcium every day.
- Learn to stretch properly. You could take part in a class, invest in a Personal Trainer or buy a book or DVD.